April 24, 2005

Schaefferian Spaghetti

Queen Shenaynay

This is what happens when Fa-So-La-La reads Frances Schaeffer and then eats pasta:

"Spaghetti is the totality of the cause and effect relationship of the sauce and the noodles."

I just love that girl. Never a dull moment in her mental universe, lemme tell ya.

Oh, since inquiring minds will want to know, the actual Schaeffer quote is:
"History is the totality of the cause and effect relationship of the seen and the unseen."

Chew on that awhile.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My brain hurts just thinking about trying to chew on that.

beatrice said...

Thermo-dude!
It is a little hard to swallow...sorry, I just couldn't resist that.
WHEN are you going to get an email address??? PLEASE do, because all Darkside ever e-mails me about is: (and I quote) "Wow. You write really long emails. I don't think stripey-boy will get an
address. (oh, and what is THAT about, youngster?...oh, yeah, you're older than me...oh well!) Well I got to go. I
will try and finish my emails later. Say Hi to all.
Will
so PLEASE get an E-mail address!!!
PLEASE!!!! Did Darkside ever show you your blog invitation? If he did not, tell him that he is about to face the wrath of the Shieldmaiden!
I hope to hear from you soon!

Unknown said...

Hi. He didin't show me my invitation. I'll get one like darkside. promise. did ya'll get my letter? See you later.