January 5, 2006

Piggy Buddy

Quothe young Spuddy Buddy...

-- upon embarking on a road trip shortly after a nice breakfast:
"Let's go ahead and eat lunch before noon so we don't have to worry about it later."

-- and immediately after scarfing down a loaded six inch ham & cheese sub:
"Okay, Mamadah, I'm ready for the other half!"

-- to which Great Scot replied with great wonder:
"Mercy -- everything's an appetizer."

And Spuddy, just now, looking over my shoulder as I type:
"Mamadah, I'm STARVING looking at all these words about FOOD!"

So please pardon me while I go make mountains of appetizers...

2 comments:

Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band said...

I know how you feel justin, I'm starving too!!! I'm starving too!!! Me too!!! We've got starving fevah, oh we've got starving fevah!!! Stay away from boomboom sticks. You know the drill.

coffeemamma said...

Our Boy enjoys Second Breakfasts, Elevenses, tea, second snack, and dessert. On top of breakfast, first snack, lunch, dinner and supper, of course ;-)

He gets a lot of comments the to the tune of "Why are you so tiny when you eat so much?"

He answers, "Thats' *why* I'm so small! I'm always *starving*!"